Thursday, December 8, 2011

Free Winners On Freesportsbet.com

          After 63 division one games last night, winners might be much more difficult to come by today with only 12 college basketball games and one from the NFL. I do not feel like I can put my confidence behind the Steelers blowing a team out two weeks in a row and I refuse to put my seal on the Browns. With a gun to my head I would bet on Pittsburgh to play sloppy and fail to convert in the red zone allowing Cleveland to cover. Instead of guessing, I'll stick with one I am confident with and pick the game of the night. Win by two is now (49-23-2) overall and as always you can follow me on freesportsbet.com under RobWinBy2Sports.

          Providence Friars -13 over Boston College Eagles

          Ed Cooley has the Friars showing signs of life in his first season as the Providence head coach. The Friars held up their in of the Big East-SEC Challenge traveling down to South Carolina and controlling the game start to finish to get an impressive win. It feels weird to see them playing defense. The Eagles on the other hand have been terrible. They are only (2_6) and come into the game off a 14 point loss at home to fellow Bean Town rival Boston University. The Friars can and will equal that.

          Connecticut Huskies -6.5 over Harvard Crimson

          Keep in mind that iI will be so happy if Harvard stays in this game untill the end that I will not care about the lost bet. That being said, I do think UCONN has something to prove and will come out firing on all cylinders and cover. Either way, I can't wait to watch this game.

Godspeed

No comments:

Post a Comment