Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Free Winners - December 7th Sportsbets

          Crazy day in the world of basketball yesterday. I will never pick the Orangemen to cover a double digit spread again I promise. The Jimmy V Classic contained two incredibly good games as usual. I will stand pat the the Missouri Tigers are my pick to win it all even though Villanova played a tough second half. Washington and Long Beach State are both better than I thought as they refused to be put away and fought tooth and nail down the stretch. A .500 performace brings our overall to (44-22-1) and as always follow me on freesportsbet.com under RobWinBy2Sports.

         Rapid fire today:

          Alabama -5 over Dayton : Too many athletes

          Wichita State -3.5 over Tulsa : All upperclassmen, won 2010 NIT, killed UNLV

          Buffalo -8 over Niagara : The Bulls are just way better

          Depaul -5 over Loyola Chicago : Teams cannot shoot 60% every night against Depaul

          Virginia Tech -6 over Rhode Island : The Rams have only won one game for a reason

          Vanderbilt -2 over Davidson : Vanderbilt is better than their record and there is no Steph Curry this year

          Xavier -6 over Butler : I think the Musketeers are this year' Butler

Godspeed

No comments:

Post a Comment