Thursday, December 1, 2011

Free Winners - December 1st Sportsbets

          I feel terrible that I missed getting my picks on the page to close out the month but anyone who is following me under RobWinBy2Sports on freesportsbet.com knows I cleaned up with a (3-0) on the 30th. Penn State pulled away late, Creighton showed up 10 minutes late but rallied impressively to put away the Aztecs, and UNLV prevailed in a double over time thriller over the Gauchos. Only three lines on the slate again tonight so let's see if we can get the same result. (25-12) overall now.

          Cleveland State Vikings -6 over Wright State and under 121 : I have a soft spot for the Vikings this season so I have to stick with them. Wright State had a tough 2010 campaign and it has not turned around yet with only two wins so far. I really love the under as I do in almost all Horizon League games. Neither team reaches 60.

          Murray State Racers -6.5 over Western Kentucky Hilltoppers : The Hilltoppers are only a few years removed from being a dangerous NCAA Tourney underdog with some pro talent. Unfortunately, the last few years have been miserable and after losing all of their double figure scorers from a year ago, they are still struggling. The Racers on the other hand are on the upswing and bring their undefeated record to town. Murray State takes care of business.

Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment